Welcome to the #365DaysOfArtPBQchallenge!
I want to dedicate 2018 to completing EVERY exercise in this 365 Days of Art book and I will be posting weekly to show the good, bad, and the ugly! Especially embracing the fact that not everything I do will be sunshine and unicorns, sometimes it’s just going to be ugly!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
How is this going to work?
- Every Sunday in 2018, I will be posting an update. For example on January 7, I will post to share my completed exercises 1-7 in the book. On January 14, I will have a post to share my completed exercises 8-14 and so on and so forth.
- I will have a linky party at the end of each post for you to join in and link up. This linky party will not expire in 2018. This give latecomers to the challenge time to link up.
Do I need to do all the exercises that week to link up?
- No! You can if you’d like, but I ask that you complete at least ONE of the exercises that week to link up. Just make sure you post in the correct linky party corresponding with the exercise you completed! For example, don’t link up exercise 239, with first post that is showcasing exercises 1-7.
I don’t have a blog, can I still join the challenge?
- Yes! The linky party will not be requiring blog links. You can upload images from your computer/phone.
What else should I know?
- When you link up a post, please try to support the other folks in the linky party! Let’s support everyone in their own creative journey.
- If you are making a blog post, please include a link back to my blog or grab the 365 Days of Art Challenge Button and put it on your sidebar. This way others who visit your blog can also join in on the fun!
- If you are posting to Instagram, use hashtag #365DaysOfArt and #365DaysOfArtPBQchallenge.
Supplies that you’ll need for the challenge:
365 Days of Art Book – REQUIRED for the challenge!
Optional Supplies that I personally will be using.
- Prismacolor – Color pencils 24ct
- Prismacolor – Pencil Sharpener
- Pentel Aquash Brushes
- Prima Watercolors – The Classics
- Prima Watercolors – Tropicals
- Prismacolor Brush Pens
Never want to miss a #365DaysOfArtPBQchallenge post, follow my blog!
Follow Blog via Email